Get Slim Without the Pain
But what makes it so different than everything else?
Here are five reasons why CoolSculpting is the hottest trend right now:
- It really is pain free. Other than the general pressure of the process, there is no physical pain. Many patients report feeling relaxed throughout and can even watch videos or take a snooze!
- Recovery time is minimal. As in you can go back to work afterwards minimal. Specialists say there is no down time after the procedure and that you can return to your normal activities immediately.
- It’s perfect if you only need a little change. Like all plastic surgery, CoolSculpting is not a one-size-fits-all and is not a substitute for more intense fat-removal procedures. It is noted that CoolSculpting is most recommended for those people who are already close to their healthy body weight and would not need some other sort of major weight-loss surgery procedure. What this means is that if you’ve been on the fence about doing something cosmetic about a few problem areas that just won’t go away with exercise and diet, CoolSculpting just might be the solution.
- The results are permanent. That’s right. The procedure actually removes fat cells from the body by freezing them. Those cells are then discarded through normal processes. While you may not see tangible results for a few weeks, once the fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good and your results will last.
- I know that by now you’re thinking that something this good must have some sort of unhealthy catch… but there isn’t. CoolSculpting is completely FDA approved for flanks, abdomen, thighs, and submental areas, with very rare minimal side effects on the surface of the skin.
Science scores again, because it seems like yes, we can finally have everything we want in a cosmetic procedure.
If you’re ready to tackle that bothersome patch of fat you just can’t melt, call The West Institute in Chevy Chase, MD today!