Infini Chevy Chase
What Is Infini Microneedling?
The Infini provides unparalleled outcomes with its patented High Intensity Focused RF (radio frequency) system.
Delivering RF energy deep into the dermis to stimulate collagen production for impressive results, the Infini provides results like a non-invasive face-lift.
The youth you desire, without the surgical downtime.
How Does Infini Work?
- Serial insertion minimizes your discomfort for quick and easy recovery.
- Infini precisely delivers heat to the dermis which encourages collagen growth and eliminates thermal (heat) damage to the skin surface which allows for faster healing.
- The RF energy is delivered in multiple passes, at varying depths, for 3-dimensional volumization.
Is There Downtime With Infini?
Dr. Tina West will consult with you on your specific needs and recovery time. Depending on your procedure settings and skin type, recovery can be as short as a single day.
Infini’s precisely targeted delivery of RF energy reduces the thermal damage to surrounding tissues to speed healing times and provide long term results.
What Will the Results Be Like?
Return years and youth to your face. See below for actual before and after photos.
- Infini can treat all skin types in any season (including tanned skin).
- Infini helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Infini offers a quick and easy recovery (you can apply makeup after 24 hours)
- Infini treatments are comfortable
- Infini offers depth control for customized treatments
- Creates thousands of coagulation zones
- Infini provides precise energy delivery
Want to learn more about Infini RF?
To schedule your consultation and learn more about Infini RF, call 301-986-9378 (WEST) today or send us an email to Info@WestSkinLaser.com
About Dr. Tina B. West
Dr. Tina West, founder of The West Institute, has served as a consultant and injectable trainer for Allergan and Galderma, training other physicians in advanced treatment techniques using Restylane, Perlane, Scupltra and Dysport as well as Botox.
Dr. West is a board-certified Dermatologist and leading expert in cosmetic dermatology, laser surgery and body contouring procedures.
Dr. West participated in the original phase III FDA clinical trials for the approval of Botox.