Cellulite isn’t a fat problem; it’s a structural problem below the skin, and that’s not your fault!
So why do so many cellulite treatments focus on treating fat from above the skin?
Only Cellulaze attacks the brittle structural bonds beneath the skin that are the real cause of cellulite’s dimpled appearance.
And Cellulaze increases your skin’s natural depth for a smoother, healthier look that lasts.
All from just one simple treatment.
Check out 11 Reasons Why Cellulaze Is the Best Cellulite Reduction Treatment:
1. Cellulaze is the first cellulite treatment that attacks the structure of cellulite for clinically proven, longer-lasting results.
2. Creams, lotions, pills and many other cellulite treatments must be used repetitively to treat the appearance of cellulite. All you need is one simple treatment with Cellulaze!
3. Cellulaze is proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
4. Cellulaze laser treatments are minimally invasive. You will be able to return to your normal activities in a day or two.
5. The results of one Cellulaze treatment will last. You’ll see some improvement right away and optimal results between three and six months.
6. With Cellulaze, you will get healthier looking skin.
7. After Cellulaze, you can lose the cover-ups for good!
8. According to Cynosure, manufacturer of Cellulaze, the Cellulite treatment has a 93 percent patient satisfaction.
9. Cellulaze stimulates collagen growth, for thicker, more elastic skin.
10. Because the area you are having treated is numbed with local anesthesia, there is minimal discomfort during the procedure.
11. Skip the Scalpel! Cellulaze is not performed in a hospital. Cellulaze is an in-office procedure performed by Dr. Tina West.
About Dr. West
Dr. Tina B. West, founder of the West Institute, has served as a consultant and injectable trainer for Allergan and Galderma, training other physicians in advanced treatment techniques using Restylane, Perlane, Scupltra and Dysport as well as Botox.
Dr. West is a board-certified Dermatologist and leading expert in cosmetic dermatology, laser surgery and body contouring procedures.
Dr. West participated in the original phase III FDA clinical trials for the approval of Botox.
The West Institute
Chevy Chase, MD 20815