Many people are looking for ways to improve their look.
But, for whatever reason–downtime, cost or even misinformation–they never can decide just exactly what treatment is best.
Here at The West Institute we believe in providing top-notch information on all of our procedures and that includes the revolutionary Infini RF.
Infini is a treatment that provides unparalleled outcomes with its patented High Intensity Focused RF system.
The West Institute offers Infini High Intensity Microneedling in Chevy Chase, MD.
Read on for 11 impressive reasons why you should choose Infini RF as the treatment to help you achieve the youthful look you desire.
Why Choose Infini RF Microneedling?
1. Infini can safely treat all skin types in any season (including tanned skin).
2. Infini helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
3. No downtime, no problem! Infini offers a quick and easy recovery (you can apply makeup after 24 hours).
4. Infini treatments are comfortable. The serial insertion minimizes your discomfort.
5. Infini offers depth control for customized treatments.
6. Infini produces well defined zones of coagulative damage. The natural healing process, following the skin rejuvenation treatment, replaces the damaged zones with new collagen and elastin.
7. Infini provides precise energy delivery.
8. Not like other Microneedling treatments! Infini RF offers proprietary optimized pin to pin RF transmission.
9. Infini reverses age-related epidermal dysfunction
10. Infini offers noticeable results are just one treatment.
11. Infini’s precisely targeted delivery of RF energy provides long-term results.
“The advantage of Infini radiofrequency microneedling is that patients can get these great, dramatic results without laser resurfacing. So they have virtually no downtime, but still have great results.”
About Dr. West
Dr. Tina B. West, founder of the West Institute, has served as a consultant and injectable trainer for Allergan and Galderma, training other physicians in advanced treatment techniques using Restylane, Perlane, Scupltra and Dysport as well as Botox.
Dr. West is a board-certified Dermatologist and leading expert in cosmetic dermatology, laser surgery and body contouring procedures.
Dr. West participated in the original phase III FDA clinical trials for the approval of Botox.